Sunday, July 12, 2009

Your first trip to the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison - July 9, 2009

You and I riding a giant tortoise.
You and Mallory watching the bears.
Three lovely ladies at the zoo
You and I at our picnic lunch by the lake.
First time on the merry go round. You rode a hippo and I stood by you.
Your second ride on the merry go round. This time you went with mama and rode a silverback gorilla.
Your third time on the merry go round. This time you road a panda and I rode a caterpillar.
Here we are riding on the zoo train.
Here you are watching Mallory feed the goats. Mal loves the goats, but you didn't care much for them.
Here you are playing in the colorful shoe in the zoo. Your mama and Aunt Alissa played in this same shoe when they were little girls.

Mallory, mama, you and I went to the Madison zoo on July 9. We had such a fun day looking at all the animals, riding the merry go round, and playing on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment